When children experience positive attachment there are many benefits. Research has found that they:
- Are more motivated to learn.
- Do better in school.
- Have more confidence and self-worth.
- Develop good problem solving skills.
- Form healthier relationships.
- Become more self-reliant.
- Are better able to self-regulate.
Children with positive attachment tend to be prone to intellectual development.
Attachment begins the first day that you have the baby. It is important to you provide responsive care right from the start. All of this is nice news provided by the highly respected organization Zero to Three.