Dr. Sally Goldberg answers questions and explains much about helping your child’s development.
Here is another new twist. If the holiday is for giving, it must also be forgiving.
1. Mom, Forgive me for not listening.
2. Dad, Forgive me for using my iPad too much.
3. Aden, Forgive me for taking your markers.
4. Heidi, Forgive me for using up your stickers.
5. Fluffy, Forgive me for not playing with you.
The holiday is for giving and for getting.
Give heart and soul to what you do and
Get you own special joy.