While you are out there living life to the fullest, you are teaching values. Your little one is not missing a trick. He or she is watching you carefully and learning what you do and how you do it.
Here are some ways parents have been teaching values throughout the years.
- Hanging artwork on the refrigerator
- Feeding birds in the winter
- Making their child’s favorite food
- Making a meal and taking it to a friend in need
- Cleaning the house
- Working hard, even when not feeling well
- Holding the door open for someone else
- Saying “please” and “thank you”
- Caring about their child’s schoolwork and grades
- Teaching life’s lessons one-by-one
How about you?
God created people not gods. While gods are perfect, people make mistakes. However, they also have the ability to try hard and do their very best… and that is perfect!