This is a new movie that is causing quite a stir! It is all about couples who had been good friends before having children and that are now finding themselves with struggling relationships. Why? What is happening?
It is a little like that old saying, “One person’s treasure is another person’s trash.” What one parent loves doing is exactly what makes another parent feel uncomfortable.
Here are some of the most common examples of important issues that are causing parents problems today:
- The kind of crib or bed to use
- The type of baby food to serve
- The kind of nursing or bottle feeding to choose
- The type of diapers to select
- The kind of potty training to do
- The type of discipline to use
Many couples who easily connected before being parents now find themselves growing further apart. That is not good!